The Dancers Mobile
The Dancers Mobile
The Montessori Dancers Mobile is the 4th mobile in the Visual Mobile Series. It is traditionally offered to a baby around 3 months of age after the Gobbi Mobile, to help the baby continue developing his/her concentration, dynamic visual focus and depth perception.
This mobile is composed of four stylized dancers, consisting of three elements: head, arms and legs.
The forms represent dancers in different positions and all the elements that make up each dancer are independent.
The Montessori Dancers are a delight to watch as they spin and twirl gracefully through the air. The mobile should be hung approximately 12″ above the infant, and out of their reach.
This is a thoughtful developmental gift for your child, for expecting parents, for a baby shower or as a nursery decoration.
The mobile is only for visual purpose and is advised to keep this product out of the reach of children under 5.
The different components are not assembled, because the wires become entangled in transport, but everything needed to assemble the mobile is included.
In the box, you’ll find:
- One interlocking hanger
- Four stylized dancers, consisting of three elements: head, arms and legs.
Caring for Your Wooden Toys
Wooden toys are beautiful and durable. Toys made of natural materials bring your little one a little closer to the nature by nourishing the child’s senses.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple and you can even get your kids involved in the process. Here are some tips that can come handy while taking care of the wooden toys –
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never put wooden toys in the water; to clean or otherwise. The wood can soak up the water which can gradually lead to cracks.
- Instead, a slightly damp cloth or sponge can be used to remove dirt or dust and then the toy should be air dried.
- While drying the toys, do not leave them in a direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause the colours to fade and long exposure to the sunlight and air might damage the wood.
- Every once in a while, you may want to moisturize wooden toys when it starts to look dry or dull. Coconut oil or olive oil can be applied sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
Age : 0-6 Months
Raw Material Used : Birch Plywood